- pyquora + Quora APIPython and REST APIs for Quora content and statistics.
- Log ServerCollects and streams logs over websockets and HTTP endpoints.
- pymetacriticPython API for accessing and scraping Metacritic reviews.
- Logs.tf ScraperPython API for scraping and syncing data from Logs.tf.
- ConveyA serverless gateway for Elasticsearch instances.
- Open Hunt API
- Metacritic API
- Spotify Control API
- PySpotifyControlAPIA REST API and web app for controlling desktop Spotify clients.
- progressAn app for maintaining weekly snippets of progress on goals or tasks.
- DashboardAn extensible personal dashboard, built as a modapi module.
- ShowlistA web app to rate music artists based on their live performances.
- HabitsA lightweight habit tracking app. Built with Flask and AngularJS.
- SingularityA flat file CMS in a single PHP file.
- InstachartA web app for creating and sharing charts.
- Photo v1My (old) photo website, built from scratch.
- It's ShowtimeSuggests movies by comparing users' tastes to those of thousands of professional critics.
- Last.fm Compatibility
- Product Prompt
- Batch SMSA Python library for sending large amounts of text messages.
Used at DubHacks Fall 2015 to make SMS announcements.
- netvizA tool of visualizing real-time network/graph data.
- twitbotA framework for building modular Twitter bots.
- pymontecarloA framework for quickly creating repeated random sampling simulations.
- eloA Python implementation of the Elo rating system.
- applescript.dartA library for executing AppleScript in Dart.
- gh-streakA Python library, CLI, and API for fetching GitHub contribution streaks.
- Flask Wrapper
Tools & Scripts
- Todoist CLIA command line interface for batch adding tasks to Todoist.
- encryptFSA simple file system that encrypts files individually.
- Quora BackupA script for backing up Quora user activity to MongoDB or CSV files.
- JIRA CLIA command line interface for JIRA.
- Web App Tools
- Export Saved Reddit
- JIRA Secure Calendar
- Quora Scripts
- Dashing Widgets